Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What I Can Do For You !

I have been a business owner and entrepreneur for 15 years with extensive experience in all facets of real estate from residential, new construction, commercial and investment real estate.

I have a deep and comprehensive understanding of the unique challenges my clients face when applying for COMMERCIAL or RESIDENTIAL financing; trying to SAVE their HOUSE/credit/dignity while facing FORECLOSURE;or dealing with DEBT CONSOLIDATION & CREDIT REPAIR.

I can meet your mortgage financing needs, whether you are a first time home buyer, a homeowner renewing your mortgage or you are looking for a line of credit, an equity take out, or a mortgage for debt consolidation. I also specialize in mortgages for investors in both the residential and the commercial arena. I assist my clients with various types of credit and employment challenges

I believe that open and honest communication between the client and Mortgage Professional is a critical piece to ensure a successful transaction. I start with evaluating your credit and employment history by taking a complete application and pulling credit. I can also do appointments by telephone at your convenience, completing our secure online mortgage application and/or by fax as needed.

With this process I can offer you a convenient and quick solution to your mortgage financing needs.

For most of my clients, buying a home is the largest financial decision they will make in their lifetime. The mortgage world - like the investment world - can often be confusing. Making the right mortgage decision can have a huge financial impact over the long term. A good Mortgage Professional will save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your mortgage.


For a "FREE" Consultation Call 914-582-6969 or IBuynSellRealEstate@msn.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Its good to see your finance site , its really very informative. I have some quality financial websites having good internet presence and traffic. As I found your website is relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner. I'm ready to give you some healthy links (both text and banner) from content pages of my websites.

So if you are interested for then feel free to contact me at nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com with your website link details.

Looking forward to your quick reply.

Have a nice day. :)

Regards.

Nancy
nancysix00(at)gmail(dot)com